Thursday, March 13, 2008

Round2 *Update

*Update*
Better photo's finally.

More stuff coming up.
*"Games Workshop" Here I come! "No Mercy"
*Dominance of War III: Full color illustration
*Propaganda: Prosthetic Body Parts
*The Beatles: "For No One" "Across the Universe" & "In My Life"


"Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street"
For H.Portfolio. Acrylic on canvas board. 14x18"


"Time, Motion & Passage"
For Ecc. Illustration. Acrylic on canvas board. 14x18"


"Angel's Journey" hardcover jacket.
For Ill4. Photoshop CS3.

3 comments:

Betty Edwards said...

I love these! the "time, motion, passage" one is terrific, haven't seen that one before..
glad you found me!! =)

Allen Song said...

great work man. i'm looking forward to your across the universe piece.

x said...

Harout!!! I finally got around to bloggin. Glad to see more of your work. Looks great. I like the Angels Journey...looks cold out there.