Thursday, June 19, 2008

Glendale




Well since ASong does not want to come back to Glendale, I give him this painting as a present to remind him of his past.
WELLLLL im ALIVE guys, and back to posting! Although its farkin hot in LA, I am surviving. Jajaja its been a while. What was I doing. It's a secret. Well lets put it this way, my original portfolio failed me, so I have been asked to make a new one. I've been busy, no rest what so ever. I wont post anything from new portfolio till its all done and I get permission from "someone" to do it so. Lets say it's confidential /(-.-)\
I hope you all having fun summer~!

Oh and the painting above is the first locational study of Glendale Mountains for landscape painting online.

Location Study 1
Acrylic on illustration board, 9x12, 2hrs.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Really nice work Harout. I hope to see more soon, and good luck with the portfolio building. Take care.

x said...

glad to hear you're still alive and making art.

na said...

hey hey! good to hear from you you, dont give up, keep working on that shiet and blow us away, i know you can do it! i love this landscape painting, you should do more of it!

Allen Song said...

Great painting, man. Really like the mood of this piece.

Unknown said...

i'm so glad you're still doing what you love! good luck with your portfolio...though you don't need any luck! :)