Monday, April 14, 2008

Next Set

Finally the next set is ready to hit the blog. I've been brushing up on digital a bit. But from now on its back to acrylic full time.


For H. Portfolio: "For No One" Acrylic on canvas board 16x20"
The molding paste on the bottom of the surface didn't sit as smooth as I was expecting. Hence the weird texture.


For Ex. Illustration: "Prosthetics" Digital, CS3. Inspiration from Ghost in the Shell!!


For Ill 4: "The World Ends With You" Digital, CS3. Since I had a free topic project for Ill 4 I decided to do a contest held by SquareEnix. It was posted in DeviantArt. You guys can check it out and participate if you like.

2 comments:

Marco kunardi said...

hey dude, post your entry for DWIII! by the way, is it real, that square have a competition going on?

Allen Song said...

Damn, Harout, that Mtech piece is great. I really like your composition and textures. It's one of my favorites that you've done.