Saturday, May 17, 2008

~Sum Up~

Well well well <.< it's over~! :D Congratulations to you all! School is out! It was a great semester and very productive! Met a lot of great people. It was probably my best semester in this school. I wish you all the best in life and a joyful career!
Will be updating blog again as soon as my landscape painting class starts.
Until then fellow friends! I hope to see you all at Supper Club, Cow Palace and Spring Show!!!! Party time!~


Honors Portfolio: "Into the Wild" Book Cover. Acrylic on illustration board. 20hr.


Eccentric Illustration: "Rebirth" Acrylic on board. 15hr.


Eccentric Illustration: Retouch on "Time, Motion & Passage" Looks way better now :)-

8 comments:

Betty Edwards said...

Thank you! You, too- you just kept kickin more and more ass with each piece, buddy. great work, I love it!
It was really fun having class together. =)

x said...

harout, you just keep coming out with more and more insane work. i love the into the wild piece. there's so much life in your work. love it!!

Unknown said...

love the colors you use bro

Helice Wen said...

it has been a great semester. harout you are a great artist. and u have proved so much this sem. good luck after return to LA!

Marco kunardi said...

Harout My dude,

COngratz on your graduation man! I'm proud of you!I'm so sorry I didn't have a chance to say it in person to you on the day.Keep the good work and good luck with your Jobs!

Anonymous said...

Yay us! Done with school! God, I still remember the days of Henry Yan's class... the good ol' days.

You and I have both come a long way since then dude, and I'm so glad we still run into each other! It seems rare to stay in touch. So stay in touch, ok?

:D

Anonymous said...

P.S. Can you please email me? I don't have your email...
PurpleTsuyoi@gmail.com

Mark Simmons said...

Congrats, and hope you have a great time in LA!